- After each wear, gently wipe make-up and skin oils off with a soft non-abrasive cloth
- Store your clean & dry jewelry in a zip lock bag or air-tight container to prevent oxidation
- Remove jewelry before entering water (i.e. shower, hot tubs, pools & ocean)
- Keep perfume, hairspray, lotion, sunscreen & other chemicals off of your jewelry
- Take your jewelry off before bed
- We do not advise the use of jewelry cleaning solutions on gold plated pieces
* We do offer a Polishing Cloth (please see options at checkout) that will maintain the shine of your silver, gold, and vermeil or gold-plated jewelry. The inner cloth is treated with a non-toxic polishing agent that removes tarnish and dirt. The soft, outside cloth buffs to a bright shine. This cloth is only intended for metals and not meant for stones or pearls. Please keep in mind this is not a Sterling Silver polishing cloth so it can be used on all types or metals.
Since every gemstone is semi-precious and natural, your product may differ slightly than the product image shown on our website.